What will AmeraCare Family Hospice provide?
- Medical supplies, such as bandages, adult briefs, or catheters.
- Medications for pain and symptom management of the terminal diagnosis.
- Equipment such as walkers, hospital beds, wheelchairs, oxygen supplies, and much more equipment to maintain a high level of comfort.
- Services from an interdisciplinary team specializing in end-of-life care.
- Physician services related to the terminal illness.
- Regular home care visits by a nurse.
- Visits by a certified nursing assistant to assist with activities of daily living.
- Chaplain services for the patient and the family.
- Social work and counseling services.
- Bereavement counseling.